22nd April 10:00am – 5:00 pm (doors open 9:30 am)
‘Rise Sister Rise’ One Day Workshop
“Unleash the wise, wild woman within.”
We are experiencing a global shift that mystics of all of the ages have predicted: the return of the mother and the rise of the sacred feminine.
Most women have spent much of their lives trying to ‘make it’ in a man’s world – leaning on patriarchal methods of survival in order to succeed, dulling down their intuition and ignoring the cycles of the feminine in order to survive in a patriarchal linear system. But now the world has changed.
Rise Sister Rise is a call to arms for women to rise up, tell their truth and lead. It’s about healing the insecurities, the fears and the limiting inherited patterns that stop women trusting their innate power (Shakti) and wisdom (intuition). It’s about co-creating a whole new archetype for women in these awakening times – a woman who does not keep herself small in order to make others feel more comfortable, a woman who knows that she is not her body weight, her sexual partners or her career. A woman who understands the true meaning of sisterhood, because alone we are strong but together we are fierce.
A full day of meditation, sisterhood, chanting, contemplative exercises, practical tools and ritual. Throughout this powerful event you will:
* Connect with ancient feminine wisdom
* Learn to lead from the feminine and forge a new path for this awakening age
* Honour the cyclic nature and seasons of your body, creativity and all of Life
8 Heal past life fears around being seen and sharing your voice
* Tap into the medicine you are here to share with the world
* Receive the Rite of the Womb and the Priestess Initiation
* Alchemise your wounds into gifts
& Heal the mother and ancestral lines (as one woman heals, she sets off a chain reaction)
* Release old identities and ways of being that while they may have once served us, no longer do
* Tap into the potent power of being a woman
* Bring potency to your creations and connect with your creative muse
* Develop your connection with the sacred feminine
* Honour what is rising in you and find the courage and support to act on it now
* Discover the importance of ritual and how to incorporate it in your life.
“As one woman heals, she does so on behalf of all women. Thank you for doing this work. We look forward to seeing you there.’ Rebecca Campbell
About the venue